SNAPSHOTS FROM MY BIG BACKYARD VOLUME 02

I mean, it's not technically my backyard at the moment but here's a second round of photos of Australia. In the month before leaving I did a lot of journeying, which is something I highly recommend wherever you are.



Brisbane traffic on a weekday evening. 
The woodshed at my parents house.
A stormy afternoon in Noosa.
A bush turkey on our roof.
Girl with ukulele on the old Murwillumbah bridge. 
Mount Warning throughthe front windscreen.
The local hall in Kin Kin, built by my great-great grandfather and his father. 
Brisbane in the evening. As seen from my friends balcony. 
So there you go. Some of my last photos of Australia for a couple of years. In the last year and a half I only went to the beach once or twice which I find quite amusing. There were a few days in Noosa in which I witnessed spectacular dawns over the ocean and the headland but I'd left my charger in Brisbane and thus had no phone with which to take photos and sadly lack the skills to put it down in art form. You'll just have to take my word for it. Normally I would be happy to not have my phone to distract me when I'm spending time with family but my relatives from Victoria were also there so it was a little sad not to get any photos with them.

If any of you live in Australia or are planning to travel there I hope you enjoy every moment! It really is a beautiful country and even though I've only seen the teensiest little bit of it in my life so far I'd recommend it to everyone. These pictures really just represent a little bit of my personal story in that great southern land I hope that one day you can share pictures and pieces of your own stories there. 

xoxo
Lily Pie



Comments

  1. These photos look amazing i hope to visit there one day! but i love your illustrations and creativity !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts