SEED - relaunch


So I've been fairly absent, mostly due to moving and starting my new job, and as I'm sure you've learnt to expect by now, that means updates are sporadic and often tangental. That said.... 
*drumroll* 

SEED is now live! If you're keen to check it out you can here!
Here's the blurb for those who want to know more.

“The earth lays dying, no more than a toxic desert. Above; the space station SOH circles, carrying on board the remaining descendants of humanity. Among them are four young women with the power to save the planet their ancestors called home, but a distant clock is ticking and soon the agents of Chaos will arrive to seal the fate of the Earth and all those who hope to dwell upon it once more.”

The comic will be updating every Tuesday and Thursday with the potential for bonus updates in the future when I get into more of a routine. I'm so excited to share this with you guys, creating comics is something I've always said I wanted to do, and now it's more than just words and wants. I am just starting out, so I'm going to self-critique a lot, because I understand it's a learning process, just a heads up in case it seems like I'm too hard on myself, or if I go into "Total Bummer Town"

Hope everyone has had an amazing week so far, looking forward to hearing your feedback for the comic if you do read it. :)

xx

Lily

Comments

Popular Posts